By accessing the website at https://www.subhahu.com/privacy/ you are agreeing to be bound by
these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any
applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE
LIMITED's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by REZLER SYSTEMS
PRIVATE LIMITED at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license,
you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any
sites linked to this site.
In no event shall REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's website, even if REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED or a REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions
do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic
errors. REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete
or current. REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without
notice. However REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED does not make any commitment to update the materials.
REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents
of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED of the
site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this
website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangalore and you irrevocably submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of
the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary
purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes,
should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
1. Background Location Data Collection :
Our app collects and uses background location data to provide location-based services and features to
enhance the user experience. When the app is running in the background,
it may periodically access the device's location services to obtain the user's current location.
Purpose of Collection :
The collection of background location data enables us to:
- Provide location-based services, such as real-time tracking or geofencing alerts.
- Enhance the accuracy and effectiveness of features that rely on location information.Improve overall app functionality and user experience.
Users have the option to control the collection of background location data through the app settings. They can choose to enable or disable location services at any time, either globally or on a per-app basis, through their device settings.
Data Usage and Sharing
The background location data collected by our app is used solely for the purposes outlined above and is not shared with third parties
We take the security of user data seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect background location data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
2. Uploading Users' Image Information :
Our app allows users to upload images for various purposes, such as FaceRecognition attendance & share incident . We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of users' image information.
Types of Image Information We Collect:
- Uploaded Images: When users upload images through our app, we collect and store these images to facilitate the intended functionalities and services.
- Metadata: Along with the images, we may collect associated metadata, such as file names, timestamps, and device information, to improve our services and enhance user experience.
Purpose of Collection:
The collection of users' image information enables us to:
Provide features such as FaceRecognition attendance & share incident to Enhance the
overall functionality and usability of the app.
We provide users with control over the uploading of their image information. Through app
settings or device controls.
Data Usage and Sharing:
Uploaded image information is used solely for the purposes outlined above and is not shared
with third parties without user consent.
We prioritize the security of user data and have implemented robust technical and
organizational measures to safeguard uploaded image information against unauthorized
access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include encryption, access
controls, and regular security assessments.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality
time to time at REZLER SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED's sole discretion.